The Infinity Dreams Award
It was such an honor to be nominated by Claire of Paintbox Mum for the Infinity Dreams Award! Thank you so much, Claire! I am greatly inspired by Claire’s artistic creativity and her love for nurturing children! She has such a lovely variety of art and crafts, fun trips and delicious treats on her blog!
Be sure to visit Claire’s lovely blog, Paintbox Mum! I’m sure you will be equally inspired!
Rules for the Infinity Dreams Award
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back.
- Post the award badge and rules.
- Tell 11 facts about yourself.
- Answer the question that were set for you to answer.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers and set questions for them.
Eleven facts about myself:
1. I am so thankful for God, my family and friends!
2. Chocolate desserts are my favorite!
3. I would love to swim with dolphins and learn how to paddle-board.
4. I’m from the city, but now live in the country.
5. I love to watch travel and cooking programs with my family. I am also fascinated with organic food documentaries.
6. I have always loved reading, writing and geography.
7. I love the sound of chirping crickets in the evening and singing birds in the morning!
8. I am the youngest of four daughters — my sisters, Mary, Susan and Sandra, are awesome!
9. I am trying to learn Italian — molto benne!
10. I enjoy going for walks along the beach, in the mountains or in the countryside.
11. I would love to write children’s books.
My answers to the questions Claire gave me:
1.Why did you start blogging? I love to write and thought it would be a wonderful opportunity to share what I love!
2.What is your favorite thing about blogging? Meeting so many wonderful people from around the world!
3.Could you share a blogging tip? Have fun and be creative!
4.What is your favorite film? Two of my favorites are: Soul Surfer and Facing the Giants. I cry happy tears at the ends of both movies! (Actually, I get teary throughout both of these movies, but at the endings my family instinctively knows I will need an ample supply of tissues.)
5.Fruit or vegetables? Most definitely both! 😉
6.Walk or drive? If the weather’s good and the destination is within walking distance, I prefer to walk.
7.What is your biggest dream? To travel with my family.
8.Where do you go to have some “me time”? Most likely a walk in the countryside.
9. What is your biggest achievement to date? For me, I appreciate the achievements of every day moments — learning how to make chocolate mousse properly (more about that in a future post), planning birthday parties for my daughters, eating healthier, teaching my children, etc. I think God gives us the ability to learn and achieve each and every day, and when we put these moments together we can see how God has truly blessed us!
10. Where do you like to holiday? Near a beach or in the mountains. Both are equally wonderful!
My nominees are:
1. What inspired you to start a blog?
2. A new recipe you would like to make that you’ve never tried before?
3. Favorite travel destination(s)?
4. A great weekend would include …?
5. Favorite meal to cook for family and friends?
6. A favorite movie or book?
7. Something you enjoy about each season?
8. If you had free airline tickets, where would you travel?
9. Name a favorite dessert. (I know it’s hard to pick only one!)
10. Favorite cooking/baking gadget?