It was such an honor to learn that Sadie from SadiesNest.com had nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award! Thank you so much, Sadie! I truly can’t say enough about Sadie and her lovely blog! You will be warmly welcomed with her genuine hospitality and find a wonderful variety of delicious recipes, traveling adventures and her love for God, family and friends!
You will love Sadie’s beautiful blog – be sure to visit her soon!
Rules for the Versatile Blogger Award:
1. Show the award on your blog
2. Thank the person that has nominated you
3. Share seven different facts about yourself
4. Nominate 15 blogs of your choice
5. Link your nominees and let them know of your nomination.
Seven facts about myself:
- I am so thankful for God’s many blessings, and I pray I will be a blessing to others.
- I love spending time with Jesus, my family and my friends!
- I would love to write children’s books someday.
- Chocolate desserts are my very favorite!
- I would love to travel with my family more! I love learning about other countries and meeting new friends!
- I would love to swim with dolphins!
- I love going to the beach and to the mountains — they are so different, but equally relaxing and beautiful!
My 15 nominations:
- Electric Blue Food
- What’s Bec Cooking
- The Richmond Avenue
- Lynz Real Cooking
- From the Family Table
- Bead Yarn & Spatula
- Old Country Girl
- La Petite Panière
- Julie is Hostess at Heart
- Food by Camilla
- The Adventures of elATLboy
- Bethani Bakes
- Once Upon a Spice
- Paintbox Mum
- Can I re-nominate Sadie’s Nest? 🙂